Oberon Community Platform Forum
October 23, 2019, 02:43:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Macros.XML  (Read 4859 times)
BohdanT

Life is difficult, but fortunately is short!

« on: January 27, 2011, 04:19:57 PM »

1. I think that it would be nice to have access to Macros.Xml from the system menu.
2.It would be nice if the visualization of the Macros.XML structure, displayed the names of macros (try to open Macros.XML and you will understand what I mean)
sage

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 04:29:23 PM »

The <Macro> nodes in Macros.XML file simply should be named by adding name attribute, as it done in Configuration.XML. I've tried to give names to some nodes and it works.
BohdanT

Life is difficult, but fortunately is short!

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 03:13:13 PM »

The <Macro> nodes in Macros.XML file simply should be named by adding name attribute, as it done in Configuration.XML. I've tried to give names to some nodes and it works.
Yes, I know. But it is not effective.
I think it is better to change in Macros.XML "key" to the "name" or in the PETXMLTree.Mod processing of "key" if the absent parameter "name".

t := xml.GetAttributeValue("name");
IF t = NIL THEN
   t := xml.GetAttributeValue("key");
END

sage

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2011, 03:30:34 PM »

I think it is better to change in Macros.XML "key" to the "name" or in the PETXMLTree.Mod processing of "key" if the absent parameter "name".
Probably, first change will be more general solution, but then the name will be not very descriptive. In my opinion the key attribute may be preserved intact and additionally name attribute may be added with more descriptive value.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: