Oberon Community Platform Forum
December 12, 2019, 10:11:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Access to repository.  (Read 4453 times)
peasthope

« on: February 21, 2012, 01:00:45 AM »

The Repository page has this.
"The password needed to read-access the AOS repository can be requested by mail to ocp _at_ inf.ethz.ch. If you would like to make use of the community repository, please send us the user name you like and ask for a password. "

Whereas a message to the address yields only this.
The following message to <ocp@inf.ethz.ch> was undeliverable.
The reason for the problem:
5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'Callout verification failed:\n550 5.1.1 User unknown'

Does the repository still exist?  If so, how can it be accessed? 
I am interested to see the source for UnixAOS.

Thanks,                 ... Peter E.
Bernhard T.
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 08:45:10 AM »

Hi Peter,

my request for access to the repository was answered by Sven Stauber in 2008. You could try to reach him directly (see: Sven Philipp Stauber). Strange enough, his mail address on the People page of Oberon pages seems to be outdated.

Meanhile you could browse the repository (without having access to the revision history) at 
Soren Renner's unoffcial (mercurial) mirror (klick on trunk, then source, then navigate with the Next links forward to 1500+ files and scroll down about two thirds of the list (see attachment). Allmost all sources to UnixAos are there and not in UnixAos (there are only the build tools).

Currently the certificate of their server is outdated.
I did not get any response from Gutknechts group, but a guy from the IT service group did pick up my OTRS ticket yesterday which I submitted to support@inf.ethz.ch ...

regards
--
  Bernhard

* Mercurial.png (67.73 KB, 1075x786 - viewed 1016 times.)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 09:07:46 AM by Bernhard T. » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: